Saturday 24 September 2011

Wordpress help!! Pages other than index showing 'Not Found!'?

Hi there.



Currently my blog address is www.boudidesign.com



The main index.php file seems to be working, but when you click on the 'About BD' link it says 'NOT FOUND'....



The page is definately published and is there when I log in... Just not showing when I click from on the 'About BD' link...



What's going on? How do I fix this?



Is it anything to do with the .htaccess file? IF SO, I can't find it even when I 'show hidden files' in FTP program...



What needs to be added or changed to the .htaccess file?



Thanks!!



B

xWordpress help!! Pages other than index showing 'Not Found!'?I know of a site that offers loads of info on wordpress including free themes, free ebook, and loads of technical answers.



http://ashwinsid.wordpress.com