Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change the private page layout for myspace?

For example, when people try and see my myspace page they cant because i have it set to private, but what i want is for the private part to have a layout.



Just like this one in this link



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile%26amp;friendid=304832718%26amp;orig=pymk_standalone



help me please.. thanks :)How do I change the private page layout for myspace?You need to have myspace 2.0

But not many people like it.



Just look at the navigation bar where it has home, profile etc.

Go on profile, and click on customize profile.



and click %26quot;Upgrade to profile 2.0%26quot;
How do I change the private page layout for myspace?
You need to upgrade your Myspace to Version 2.0. Then from there you can customize your profile.