Saturday 24 September 2011

Web Page search engine indexing?

I have a website set up by a 3rd party. It is a byproduct of other service I get from them but I really like it. The problem is because its a free byproduct I cannot change the html code, only the text and images. It has some features that interface with the database they provide, and I cannot get any where else. I can't seem to get search engines to index the site. I have a domain through yahoo that redirects to the site. Any ideas on how to get the search engines to index it?Web Page search engine indexing?You say you have a website but you are prevented from changing the HTML. In that case you need to move it to a normal hosting service where you can change the HTML.
Web Page search engine indexing?
Finding the web site is easy at INDEX Web Directory - click through any of the categories below, or use the search box to find the web site you need. If you are an author of web site, you can add your web site for free by submitting to this page and following the on-screen instructions.

http://index.mybuny.com/