Wednesday 21 September 2011

Page that shows up in Google search?

Ok so I've recently created a website and Google crawled it (yay!). But now when I type in the key words of my URL a link is shown to my website the problem is that it isn't my site index page. It's actually my under construction page for areas of my website still under development.



So my question is how can I change it so that my main site page is the one that shows up instead of my under construction page.



Any ideas or suggestions would be awesome!



Thanks!Page that shows up in Google search?congratulations on your page

How long have you waited for it and how did you do it?

i designed my website in still can't see in in google
Page that shows up in Google search?
I've gone through that before on my webpages it could mean several things.

1. its not done saving *even if it said so or after you log off*

2. you could still be logged in causing it to think your still trying to do some construction to it.

3. last but not least... when creating web pages sometimes it can take a few days *2 at the most for me* for it to let me actually view my page



its a pain for it to wait a few days to let me view it when i tried updating it at least once a week

good luck