Wednesday 21 September 2011

How can i change my myspace page? Helpp! easy 10 points!?

I want to change my myspace page so that my picture and general is on the right side instead:

Like thiss.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus鈥?/a>



please helppp!!!!!

easy 10 pointss :DHow can i change my myspace page? Helpp! easy 10 points!?When you say %26quot;right%26quot; you mean the right way? Or literally on the right side?

Okay. Option one: Look for a layout that isn't a %26quot;left sided%26quot; or %26quot;flipped%26quot; or something rather.



Option two: get one that %26lt;i%26gt;is%26lt;/i%26gt; %26quot;flipped%26quot;... ect.

Hope it helped
How can i change my myspace page? Helpp! easy 10 points!?
Thats a private page.

Sorry.



Look here though:

http://www.myspacegens.com/handler.php?p鈥?/a>
How can i change my myspace page? Helpp! easy 10 points!?
I think theres a code u can put in...but try looking for layouts that are fliped
heres the code. Paste this code anywhere in your edit profile







%26lt;style type=%26quot;text/css%26quot;%26gt;

table {direction:rtl;}

table table table {direction:ltr;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;