Friday 16 September 2011

Why the indexed pages of my website has dropped so big?

I have a travel website that has been indexed by Google for over 20,000 pages. But just recently I changed my hosting company and during the transition time which was about 3 days our broad band had some problem with slow speed and intermission. So at the end of the day there are only less than 5000 pages to be indexed by Google now and the PR has dropped from 6 to 5 as well. Is it normal or can I do something to get it back? Many thanks in advance!Why the indexed pages of my website has dropped so big?I think its a normal issue. Your website is down for three days so google crawler missed some pages. Surely you always work on your website. Travel is already very competitive section and don't try to give any chance to your competitors to get on top.
Why the indexed pages of my website has dropped so big?
Google must have missed the search when they crawled the internet last night?



ask google by emailing them i dunno?
Why the indexed pages of my website has dropped so big?
as you have changed your hosting provider so wait for few days google will index all other pages