Friday 16 September 2011

I'm trying to optimize my websites on search engines...but the only page I manage to be found is an old page?

The only page that is found is an old version of my index page (texts that I have changed a long time ago...you can check it by looking for %26quot;nydogz%26quot; www.nydogz.com Why is this happening and why are my new pages not appearing? I have tried everything with Keywords and Descriptions from Dreamweaver...I'm trying to optimize my websites on search engines...but the only page I manage to be found is an old page?This is what the Search Engines see of your web site. Sorry to say your html is broken and your statements are incomplete. In other words, your code is wrong.



Spidered Text :

No text found



Spidered Links :

No links found



Meta Keywords :

No meta kewords found.



Meta Description :

No meta description found.



This can be fixed. You can reach me through my profile.
I'm trying to optimize my websites on search engines...but the only page I manage to be found is an old page?
seo http://www.searchengines.com/
I'm trying to optimize my websites on search engines...but the only page I manage to be found is an old page?
i have utilized services of www.1-seo-ranking.com/ and got all the answers.Try it the guy who own it works for google and have some type of connections