Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I burn web page on CDs without active content errors?

I created a web page specifically for a CD with links to PDF documents. The CD contains the autorun function so the index.html page opens first when the CD is inserted. But when I click on the link from the CD-based web page to open a PDF document, I get this error:



%26quot;Active content can harm your computer...are you sure you want to allow CDs to run active content on your computer?



I select the option Yes along with the checkmark so I'm not prompted with this message again. But it keeps prompting me with the same active content message no matter what even when I already changed the settings under Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Advance %26gt; Security in Internet Explorer.



Is there a fix for this? I want to send these CDs to other users soon but I don't want them to receive this annoying active content alert each time as it may deter them from viewing my CD.



Thanks for your help.How do I burn web page on CDs without active content errors?i read your question and was surprised after 2 hours of surfing the internet that there was nothing on how to solve your difficulty . I'll be happy to know how this thing can be solved . but some ideas i got while surfing like making the web page inactive . but eventhough i always thought you can do that by changing your settings but they do offer a wide variety of programs that i never heard of that give you the ability to burn a web page . i think as well you can make of a picture of the web page and then burn it like an ordinary picture .
  • gray hair
  • hair cutting
  •