Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I change the route of index _files .Because before uploading I don鈥檛 change the routes of them?

How can I change the route of index _files .Because before uploading I don change the routes of them and in my web site: http://farhangcds.freespaces.com/

Instead of pictures I got some red crosses and misplaced some pictures. By the way there are eight pages in my design which seven pages have different background sound but we can access the home page and no links and background sound work. Because I don know HTML please explain simply to fix my problem. I designed the pages in MS Publisher 2007.Thank you .How can I change the route of index _files .Because before uploading I don鈥檛 change the routes of them?You need to Edit the HTML code of your page for your pictures.



If you have the pictures uploaded in the same directory as your index.html , then you need to correct the path file to the pictures....



http://farhangcds.freespaces.com/mypictu鈥?/a> %26lt; example