Friday 16 September 2011

Post to .php page from html page but remain on the same page?

People, please help me! I'm searching for a solution to stay on the same html page after filling in a form that posts information to a php page. I just found solution to change that php page by including a redirect function in php to get back to my html page. But php page is not mine! Its a public form from a site that i included in my html index page. So... is there a chance to write something in the html code of the form to stay on the same page even after pressing submit button? I really didn't find a solution... :(Post to .php page from html page but remain on the same page?u should take a look into AJAX,

the JQuery framework will help u implement it
  • rodents
  • Queen duvet set on full bed
  •