Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can anyone help clean up this template so I can use it as html?

Im not very interested in css, so i would just like an easy 1 page index where I can change it when i need to. I know the basics of html but I dont really want to get into css.

Link is here : http://www.freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/counterstrike/



TIACan anyone help clean up this template so I can use it as html?Web designer here with 10 years experience and capable of CSS coding.

Email me at artillery.design@gmail.com or IM me at shutter rhythm. Maybe we can work something out!
Can anyone help clean up this template so I can use it as html?
ah well I can redesign that into a more attractive template but i charge for that service.

probably about $20 usd for this

labradesign.com check out if u like my site and ill redesign that template for you