Friday 16 September 2011

I need help changing the cartridge on an HP3600n printer!?

My printer only came with a set-up manual. I went to the HP site. The manual displayed there devotes 56 of its 59 pages to selecting paper! (The other 3 pages are index!) I have replaced the cartridge, but it is still telling me that the cartridge is empty. Obviously there must be some sort of set-up procedure, but I can't find any info on it.



Anyone out there who can help?



Thanks.I need help changing the cartridge on an HP3600n printer!?I see the model on internet.

I have a photosmart all-in-one and I have the same problem once.

in the instalation disk it have to be an aplication to see on pc screen wich cartrige its empty.

maibe you have install it and you dont know .... a lot of programs like this are autoinstallit by the main driver instalation.

go to start on your computer and search the hp file. there you have some option.

one like this will name it support or something.