Sunday 5 June 2011

When I search my website, the heading for my page comes up as "index" how do I change it?

I want it to show my website or the name of my business as the heading. Yahoo webhosting requires you to call your home page %26quot;index%26quot;. I have tried putting the heading that I want on the meta tag, but it still shows up as %26quot;index%26quot; when I search. Any suggestions?|||I think what you are looking for is to change the title (not the address of your site) of your page which should look like the below field in your html editor. In between %26lt;title%26gt; add your website name.





%26lt;html%26gt;


%26lt;head%26gt;


%26lt;title%26gt;Your Website Name Here%26lt;/title%26gt;


%26lt;META NAME=%26quot;keywords%26quot; CONTENT etc!





Hope this helps.


TwAnGeR