Sunday 5 June 2011

Can I change a default home page on my website?

Is there a way to change which page is selected as a default? I publish my pages with globat.com and I want to display holiday pages on certain days with a redirect to the main page. Is there a way to do that without changing the file name?





The webpage that I update is www.allsaintscs.org, and I change the www.allsaintscs.org/indexholiday.htm page to correspond with the holiday, but I don%26#039;t want to go through the hassle of changing the file names since the hosting page has index.html as my home page.|||you just have to redirect the website try putting this code in your index.html between %26lt;head%26gt; %26amp; %26lt;/head%26gt;


%26lt;meta HTTP-EQUIV=%26quot;REFRESH%26quot; content=%26quot;0; url=yourwebpage%26quot;%26gt;


%26lt;script type=%26quot;text/javascript%26quot;%26gt;


%26lt;!--


window.location = %26quot;yourpagewebpage%26quot;


//--%26gt;


%26lt;/script%26gt;


just replace the your webpage with http://www.allsaintscs.org/indexholiday.鈥?/a>


hope that works good luck