Sunday 5 June 2011

What css code can I use for my menu bar on index page?

I need it for my index page and what I need is that when I update index page also change automatic on any other page of my website|||Updating same or similar content on multiple pages is done by using Server Side Includes. Not CSS.





Ron|||Use toJS program. It makes a whole html page become a js file, just drag to the program.


I know it%26#039;s old school but if you dont know any server language, that%26#039;s it.


Then you import the js ile with: %26lt;script src=%26quot;menu.js%26quot; type=%26quot;text/javascript%26quot;%26gt;%26lt;/script%26gt;


If you need to update the page, make the changes on your page and then drag again to toJS.


Here%26#039;s the link (I only found the brazlian link):





http://superdownloads.uol.com.br/downloa鈥?/a>





Now, that was for you to add a menu on your layout. The CSS you make a file.css and use tis tag to call the CSS:


%26lt;link href=%26quot;file.css%26quot; rel=%26quot;stylesheet%26quot; type=%26quot;text/css%26quot; media=%26quot;screen%26quot; /%26gt;