Sunday 5 June 2011

Help with my homepage and .index page of my website?

I have a small little problem with my home web page. If i were to go directly to my home web page the address bar will show myhomepage.com but once i click on various links on my web page and return to the home web page it shows myhomepage.com/index.





I%26#039;ve made changes to my myhomepage.com/index page, but they do not correlate over to myhomepage.com page. I would like them to be similar.





Any idea on how i could link the two pages? so that when i make changes to .index i get the same changes on the homepage.com page?|||on you link use /





example:


%26lt;a href=%26quot;/%26quot;%26gt;Home page%26lt;/a%26gt;|||Do you have a directory named index? Is there a file in there? It sounds as if you have 2 index.html files, one in the index directory, one in the root directory. (Someone would have to look at the actual site [with an FTP program] t be sure of what%26#039;s happening.)|||through .htaccess