Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I create the second page of my website in Dreamweaver CS4?

Alright, in Dreamweaver CS4 I%26#039;ve begun to create my website. I built the homepage and now want to create the second page. My teacher told me to save the index page with a different name, then to edit that second page into what I want it to be. But whenever I change something on the new page it does it to the homepage too. How to I get it to not do that?


Please help and use simple terms. I%26#039;m new to Dreamweaver.


Thank you.|||For an example,


Your first page is index.html


second page is contact.html





Work on index.html


Save it.


and save it (again) as contact.html


Work on contact.html


Add a link to index.html


Save it.





Go back to index.html


Add a link to contact.html


Save it.