Monday 17 October 2011

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO MY PAGE!?!?

i was going to edit some stuff on my myspace profile and when i clicked preview profile it said something about Profile 2.0 %26quot;check it out you can always go back%26quot;

so i did then it showed me my page like this:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus鈥?/a>



so i didnt like it and i hit discard changes and then it left my page like that please help!!!!



how can i make it go back to the old profile???WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO MY PAGE!?!?step-by-step instructions (with pictures)

http://www.myspace-compilation.com/switc鈥?/a>
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO MY PAGE!?!?
click go back to old version...its on there somewhere...keep looking
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO MY PAGE!?!?
i like your hair
haha. i did that too. go to edit profile or customize profile and then press switch back to old version
go to my account



go to customize my profile



2.0 will show up



up in the center of page, you will see %26quot;change back to 1.0 profile



click it and go from there.
no need to shout I am not deaf, yes it on an an austrailian site?
  • programming
  • channel
  •