Friday 7 October 2011

Need help inputing an animated image into a webpage template?

I'm helping a friend re-edit her website that was done by someone else in the past who designed it with a website template they bought. It was a Flash Animated Template that had regular html along with two .swf (shockwave files or flash animations) that were consistant on everypage (there's about 10 pages). She wanted me to change only ONE of the .swf's so I did and on the Home page (index), it works fine, but when I try to enter the destination of the animated file in the HTML of the other pages (the same way I did on the Home page), it DOESNT WORK?? Could there be something in the CSS of the template that is denying me access to change the .swf file?? The other person who did the website that bought this template is no longer around so is there anyone who might possibly help me?? I have no clue how to read CSS. Thanks.Need help inputing an animated image into a webpage template?Is the site on the Internet where we could see it? If so, post the URL and that might help get you an answer.



Good Luck!
Need help inputing an animated image into a webpage template?
nevermind, i figured it out!

Report Abuse