Friday 7 October 2011

On google, my site's contact page is displayed instead of it's home page?

My site is listed on goggle but when you click the link it brings you to %26quot;/contact.html%26quot; instead of %26quot;/index.html%26quot;.

How do i change this?

Is there something in google webmaster tools to help?On google, my site's contact page is displayed instead of it's home page?Google have indexed your contact page but may be not yet indexed the index.html page so the problem is occurring.



you need to check if all the pages of the site is been indexed or not.

if not you can submit your site map to Google by Google Webmaster tools. And remember to put Meta Tags description and keywords properly and different for every web page so that Google can see the difference.



Hope your index page will be indexed asap.



Note: Do put different Meta Tags in different web pages.
On google, my site's contact page is displayed instead of it's home page?
This happens quite often, they list my article pages usually, and not my home page for my website.

(see the source for a link to my website)
On google, my site's contact page is displayed instead of it's home page?
Go to RanknumberOneOnGoogle.Com, they will get your website 5,000 garaunteed visitors a week and front page of the google search engine in 24 hours