Friday 7 October 2011

Please Help. Do anybody know how to edit a php page? I don't understand the code and I can only edit html?

But I can't convert the index.php to html. I am not a programmer I know nothing about php, I can only edit webpages in programs like Nvu because I can't write any code. I need a simple way to edit my index.php......Update: I changed index.html to index.php and it shows up on my site but the problem is now my site doesn't update automatically like it should with new videos and pictures please helpPlease Help. Do anybody know how to edit a php page? I don't understand the code and I can only edit html?Php pages are %26quot;scripted%26quot; html pages. That is that it's just html with a bunch of logic throughout. There is no way to edit them simply without programming php. There may be a different wysiwyg(what you see is what you get) than Nvu that you could use, but that's about it without touching code.



I actually am not a big fan of php and would really recommend using something more powerful like %26quot;Django%26quot; but most people can't run python and can run php.



My recommendation: if you want to have dynamic sites, find a coder or learn php because wysiwyg's will only get you so far.