Friday 7 October 2011

Frames in Dreamweaver MX 2004?

Does anyone know how to link the frames ...



I'm using dreamweaver to create a webpage that has 3 frames and one overall master page so 4 pages in total for the main page, if I change the frame link location for the webpage for uploading I am no longer able to work within the frame and if we do that for all 3 frames how do I then make the master frame understand that this has all happened or change the master frame to a weblink as well because there doesn't seem to be an option for that.



So basically I want to work within dreamweaver but I can't do that if I make an external website so there a way to synchromize it?



And how can I change the master frame or what is going to be the index page index?Frames in Dreamweaver MX 2004?I'm sorry Holly, I have no clue. Hopefully some of my smart peeps will see this and help you out.
  • have you ever been afraid to
  • pink hair
  •